Thanks for Taking Time for You
Issue 198 — April 27, 2022
Within minutes after we concluded the virtual Take Time for You event on April 23, Jen Koeller wrote this note to me:
I was very excited to attend today’s Take Time for You event because it spoke to me on many levels. The two greatest moments were when you stated “why are people not proactive with their health [and instead] are reactive?” and when you shared the Leadership Power Tool #9: Tell Your Story. During these moments, I heard the reasons why I was supposed to attend today’s event.
She went on to share her personal story of making a difficult health choice for herself.
That was a “wow” moment for me, a reminder, if I needed one, of the importance of Take The Lead’s work and the inestimable value of taking time to pause, reflect, and reenergize ourselves for the many challenges of our complex lives. Jen is a program manager at the Fresh Start Foundation in Phoenix, where she spends her days helping other women to thrive when they have had their lives or careers disrupted. I’m so glad that we were able to put together such a powerful program for women like Jen (and I believe a few men signed up too!).
There have been so many positive comments like Jen’s and emails and social media posts from people who couldn’t join us on April 23 — but wanted to see the program — that we are leaving registration open through May 8. Remember that everyone who registers will get the link so you can watch the replay at your convenience — no stress about finding the time!
On the fun and FREE program to help you destress and refresh are:
- Breath work for stress management and mindfulness with Dr. Marquita Jackson-Bradley
- Zumba dance break for fun with Wilson ‘El Bailarin” Gutierrez
- To Your Heart Health with preventive cardiologist Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum
- Power to Change Story with Latina travel journalist Jeannette Ceja
- “Tell Your Story” with yours truly Gloria Feldt
- Body Movement discussion and energizing workout with the be.come project’s founder Bethany C. Meyers
- Sorry, the giveaways have been given away but you can still get discounts on my favorite athleisure brand Alala, and the be.come project exercise program. (I do this program at least four times a week and love it!)
You’ll definitely be ready to give yourself shoulder kisses of self-love after you’re done!
You can click HERE to register!
GLORIA FELDT is the Cofounder and President of Take The Lead, a motivational speaker and expert women’s leadership developer for companies that want to build gender balance, and a bestselling author of five books, most recently Intentioning: Sex, Power, Pandemics, and How Women Will Take The Lead for (Everyone’s) Good. Former President of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, she teaches “Women, Power, and Leadership” at Arizona State University and is a frequent media commentator. Learn more at www.gloriafeldt.com and www.taketheleadwomen.com. Tweet Gloria Feldt.