A Few Tips to Shake Things Up!
We’re not going to belabor the ‘stuck in your comfort zone’ thing but after our last email, we would be remiss if we didn’t pop in and share a few tangibles ways to break free from the grips of your comfort bubble. (-;
If you’re truly ready to take steps away from your comfort zone, here are some tips that can help.
• Take nothing for granted. Be grateful for even the dark and difficult times life throws at you.
• Change your routine. Changes don’t need to be huge to be significant. For example, try taking a different way to work. You never know what shake-ups in your routine will lead to — meeting new people, gaining new ideas, solving problems, etc.
• Face your fears. Doing the things in life that scare you offers the potential to expand your life. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.
• Give up control. Look for small ways throughout your day to relinquish control. You’ll quickly realize life goes on whether or not you’re holding the reins.
• Start conversations with strangers. This is a great way to overcome shyness. Simply strike up a conversation with someone in line. What’s the worst that can happen?
• Make a list of growth goals or things that you need to face head-on and make an effort to take the necessary steps to cross things off your list.
Consider things you don’t enjoy doing and try to find a way to do them in a different way. And… what’s so cool about all of these ideas is that you can definitely start checking a few off of your list now but you can definitely get them all checked off at The Big RE!
What’s The Big RE you ask? It’s Take The Lead‘s PowerUp conference 2022. In-person at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix on August 26. Virtual everywhere on the entire globe. And your ticket also gets you a free amazing celebratory concert on the evening of August 25. Oh, and did we tell you August 26 is Women’s Equality Day?
Come on and shake things up with us and let’s see how we can challenge one another to new levels of greatness!
I know how easy it is to put a purchase off til later promising myself that I’ll get back to it before the price goes up. Admit it, I know you’ve done it too.
I’ve even put a reminder in my calendar to ensure I don’t forget only to find that I was on a call or distracted by something else when my reminder popped up and just like that, I missed my opportunity to save.
Don’t be like me…lol! Save your seat today at the lowest price possible.
We can’t wait to REup with you!